miércoles, 27 de enero de 2010

Looking for translator...

Hi, how's everyone doing?

well this is the thing.
I'm pretty new at this thing of editing, that decensoring of Sarashi Ai 2 was my first work. I would really like to keep working on h-mangas, but unfortunately i don't know a crap about translating from japanese. So the deal is...I'm looking for someone that is willing to help....and for free... yeah I know is a lot to ask, but if theres a kind soul that knows japanese and is a fan of hentai...contact me!

One of the works I would like to get translated and edited is "Mind Of Sisters" by Kiya Shii (or Kiya Sii). An amazing drawing style, hardcore, big/medium/tiny breasts, some incest?...(i don't really know, i didn't undestand a crap of the raws...)
*update

well, wasn't exactly a little while but here it is, the raws for download:

Mind Of Sisters by Kiya Sii
(156 files)

No hay comentarios: