viernes, 29 de enero de 2010

Got in the team

Hi, how's it going?~
The news are that I'm working (working?...they aren't paying me...) with the guys of Little White Butterfly. Why?...well, I started using the photoshop recently, around a week and a half ago, you could say that I'm a total amateur on editing. So, meanwhile my super awesome incredible free future translator is gathering courage to edit the raws of "mind of sister", I'll be polishing my skills with the guys of LWB, aside that the people there is great, the atmosfere is good too, no pressures, so is great for a amateur like me.
I'm currently working on a doujinshi, so expect some news!

1 comentario:

Afro Thunda dijo...

Just a heads up, Yoroshii does have Mind of Sisters by Kiya Shii on his list of things to do. But the question is when he'll be starting on it since he's got a lot on his plate already. So maybe you might want to check with Yoroshii to see if he's willing to pass on the H-manga to you to work on.